You are browsing the international version of our website.
Product availability and/or product specification may differ between markets, please contact your local representative for more information.
LoFric® Primo™ is a hydrophilic, intermittent catheter. It’s packaged with its own sterile water and can be used anywhere. It has an integrated insertion guide allowing non-touch technique. It’s foldable to pocket size, easy and discreet.
Conveniently packaged for instant activation & hygienic self-catheterization.
LoFric® Primo™is conveniently packaged with a sterile salt solution for instant activation. Press and it is ready to use, it’s also foldable and discreet. Available in a wide range of sizes, suitable for men, women & children to use.
- Large loop for opening or hanging
- Adhesive area on back for hanging up the package
- Sterile salt solution included. Press and it’s ready to use
- Insertion guide. A firm grip without needing to touch the catheter with your fingers
- Foldable and discreet
- Can be attached to a standard urine collection bag or extension line
- Catheter tip comes in two different types: rounded (Nelaton) and tapered (Tiemann/Coudé)
Instructions for use (IFU) are available on this website for products that carry this symbol on the outer packaging.